Bontrager Aeolus Elite 35 TLR Disc Road Front
A high-value, high-performance, full-carbon disc brake road wheel packed with all of the aero and performance benefits of a 35mm carbon rim.
Wheels for free speed
Unlock the speed and performance of a carbon wheel upgrade with Aeolus Elite 35 TLR. This full carbon, tubeless-ready, disc brake road wheel balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for outstanding performance that doesn't break the bank. A proven shape with a 35mm depth and the added versatility of disc brake hubs make this the perfect high-performance, high-value carbon road wheel.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of carbon care. If you damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- OCLV carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
- 35mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) Grand Strada spokes 24/24, hex alloy nipples
- Center lock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3-pawl hub
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, 12sp available separately
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, and traditional rim strip
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
|Rim||OCLV Elite Carbon Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Brake Compatibility||Centerlock disc|
|Axle||100 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Spokes||Grand Strada 14/15/14G Bladed|
|Nipples||Hex Alloy Locking|
|Inner Rim Width||19.5mm|
|Outer Rim Width||27mm|
|Extras||TLR rim strip, TLR valve, traditional rim strip|
* Subject to change without notice.