Shimano TR9 Shoes
Pro-level Tri racing shoes designed to shorten transitions and optimize power transfer.
Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
External Heel Cup
External curved heel cup suppresses foot twist and roll
For fast triathlon transitions
Carbon Sole/Mid Sole
Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
Wider Cleat Adjustment
Expands range for mounting cleats
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide upper opening simplify and speed up transitions
- Lightweight, rigid carbon fiber composite sole efficiently transfers power
- Water-resistant microfiber synthetic leather with strategic venting
- Breathable 3D mesh breathes great and dries fast
- External heel cup stabilizes heel
- Large heel loop is easier to grab
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Quick strap|
|Upper||Microfiber synthetic leather+Mesh|
|Outsole||Carbon fiber composite|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||10 / 12|
|Weight||230g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.