3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Basic, clean, and dependable performance – that’s FSA's Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC machined to achieve the Gossamer’s shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 154g
$29.75 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
$99.99 - $109.99
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
$99.99 - $109.99
Easton’s lightest aluminum stem is the choice of road racers and top XC pilots alike. The advanced EA90 aluminum tubing and 3D forging process results in a perfect blend of strength and weight. Easton’s patented DST distributes clamping forces more evenly over a larger area, making it the perfect stem for today’s lightweight aluminum and carbon handlebars. - Finish: Black Ano - Weight: 130g (100mm) - Rise: Varies - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer: 1 1/8-inch - Length: 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm - Materials: EA90 alloy
Whether you're on the open roads or scenic mountain trails or anywhere else you ride, Easton's EA70 Stem enhances your cycling experience. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness, low weight and strength for excellent steering control in all conditions. Plus, Easton's TopLock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts, making the EA70 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
$24.99 - $30.59
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
$29.99 - $39.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
$41.99 - $52.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
$39.99 - $44.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
Page 1 of 1