Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4) - PolyX puncture protection - DuraSkin sidewall protection
$33.50 - $35.00
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 1/8 (451 x 25)
$37.90 - $39.99
At a featherweight 23g, the super-compact (when rolled up) S-Tubo-Road tubes stand out with very low rolling resistance which outpaces standard rubber tubes. With a 78% smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes, the S-Tubo-Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you’re riding long and hard. - Ready for disc brakes (not suitable for rim brakes)
$19.99 - $22.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
$23.00 - $29.99
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
$55.00 - $60.00
FPS Pro Flat Protection. The Seca Pro high-performance road tire combines extra puncture resistance and superior tread life to the fast tread pattern. - FPS PRO - Dual Density Silica Compound - High-Performance Road Tire - High-Performance Puncture Resistance, Superior Tread Life, Extremely Low Rolling Resistance Slick Tread Pattern - Fast Rolling 68a Center Durometer With Great Cornering 64a Outer Durometer - Bead: Folding - TPI: 150 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 225g (23), 255g (25), 290g (28)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 3/8 (451 x 32)
Named after Portland's Cross Crusade Cyclocross series, Clement's Crusade PDX is an all-around mud-wrestler, the tire you want on your ride when things get sloppy. This tire shines in the mud and chaos of 'cross with an aggressive tread and tall shoulder knobs so your bike stays controlled in the turns. Out of the muck, aligned center knobs give speed on pavement and hard pack. Handling is enhanced by the high-volume, 120tpi casing, supremely supple sidewalls, and lightweight folding bead.
- Large volume casing with smooth cruiser-style tread perfect for sand and boardwalks - Block tread pattern with small siping helps evacuate water without effecting rolling resistance - Bead: Wire
- Butyl rubber - Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 4.0
- Butyl rubber - 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1)
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1.25-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem - 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 35mm valve stem - 24 x 1.5-1.95
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 2.75-3
Introducing the Serfas Lesto High-Performance tire with FPS Puncture Protection, a tire for the performance-minded cyclist who also wants an extra piece of mind against flats. It features a slick center tread w/ micro file textured shoulder. Constructed utilizing Serfas' superfast Volcanic Speed Silica Compound, the Lesto achieves impressive high speed and agile cornering grip with handling characteristics sure to put a smile on your face. - Extremely Fast, High Protection Tire - Single layer of FPS Pro & single layer of Road FPS for high-performance protection - Bead: Folding - TPI: 120 - Max Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 205g (23), 215g (25), 225g (28), 250g (32)
$9.99 - $39.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
$19.99 - $24.99
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
The Seca Sport is a worry-free performance road tire. It combines extra puncture resistance & superior tread life to the fast tread pattern. - Fantastic Everyday Road Tire - Lightweight Fast Rolling Tread Pattern - Fast Rolling 65a Center Durometer With Great Cornering 58a Outer Durometer - Bead: Folding - Pressure: 130 PSI - TPI: 60 - Weight: 230g (23), 260g (25), 300g (28)
The Ultra Sport II is a folding road tire built to Continental's exacting standards to give you excellent longevity, low weight, and impressive puncture resistance. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing for robust protection and a silica-based tread compound for ample grip and mileage, so this tire shines whether you're training or racing.
$64.99 - $69.99
Maximum Grip This new All Mountain tire, developed with top Enduro riders, offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. The Race Compound sub-layer works in direct proportion with how hard you pedal, ensuring the utmost in performance. Its outer Traction Compound rubber provides for outstanding braking and maximum power without sacrificing propulsion. And its GRIP Compound, featuring bilateral rubbers, guarantees incredible grip so you can let yourself go while riding. Awaken your Senses: Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN WILD AM is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. Label E-Bike Ready: For improved traction and safety: enhanced grip on dry and wet surfaces. And for increased durability and carrying heavier loads: strong and resilient carcasses.
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. The EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 700g (29 x 2.25), 750g (EXO 29 x 2.25), 805g (EXO 29 x 2.40)
Page 1 of 5 Next page