Lighter, faster, and longer lasting The all-new R3 Hard-Case Lite road tire rolls faster, with added traction, and a longer-lasting tread. The proprietary TR-Speed compound and updated Hard-Case Lite puncture protection increase both speed and durability while the lightly treaded design adds traction. With R3 you get a faster road racing tire that delivers added confidence through every corner. Product details - Designed for speed, traction, and durability while racing and road riding - Proprietary TR-Speed compound provides confident, fast-rolling performance - Hard-Case Lite with improved Nylon105 beaker belt provides lightweight puncture protection, great ride feel, and extra durability - Fast-rolling, lightly-treaded design adds traction and confidence - Low rolling resistance and excellent cornering grip - Tread styling gets more aggressive as size increases to better suit intended use
$44.99 - $69.99
Tread design offers excellent traction and cornering in just about any terrain without the penalty of high rolling resistance or fast-wearing tread compounds. - A mix of 2, 3, and 5mm center knobs, tall cornering knobs, color stripe on sidewall made of Silica compound for added durability - Zero Slip Grip Natural tread compound integrates more natural rubber to decrease rolling resistance and increase tread wear life
$24.95 - $29.99
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
$28.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$28.52 - $59.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
The Mountain King II Sport is the perfect trail ride companion — it's not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes. Snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs offer maximum grip while the durable casing and long-lasting tread is made for sporty riders.
$35.00 - $37.50
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
A fast-rolling road tire for everyday riding An everyday road tire with added traction and a longer-lasting tread. The R2 Hard-Case Lite brings proven puncture protection and durability to a lightly-treaded design that maximizes confidence across all road conditions. The R2 is a fast rolling, everyday road tire that delivers lasting performance. Product details - Designed for lasting durability and performance for everyday road riding - Hard-Case Lite provides lightweight puncture protection - Fast-rolling, lightly-treaded design adds traction and confidence - Low rolling resistance and excellent cornering grip - Tread styling gets more aggressive as size increases to better suit intended use
Kiss pinch flats goodbye with the Tubeless Ready CX3 Cyclocross tire. Run lower tire pressures and get traction performance that goes head-to-head with tubular tires for a fraction of the cost. - Excels in muddy and soft conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - 120 TPI - Maximum pressure: 120psi - ETRTO: 33-622 - Weight: 405g
$99.95 - $103.95
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
$9.99 - $10.49
The industry standard comes in all sizes. Premium-quality Bontrager Standard butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the perfect balance of weight savings and durability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Best value 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700cx 23 – 25 also fits 27 x 7/8 – 1 - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
$5.99 - $9.99
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
$8.99 - $31.99
- Valve: Presta - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
- Grooved tread with directional siping - Street tire - Wire bead - Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
- Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
$19.99 - $30.59
- Street tire - Grooved tread with directional siping - Wire bead - Size: 27 x 1 1/4 - ISO 630
$8.99 - $16.09
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
$7.99 - $18.89
- Valve: Presta - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$45.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
$19.99 - $29.99
- MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
Serfas' Seca-RS Road Folding is a superb tire combining a fast-rolling, long-wearing 60-durometer rubber center tread with 56-durometer sides for excellent cornering. This fine tire also boasts a compliant 120 thread-per-inch casing and Serfas' excellent Flat-Protection System.
Serfas' Tubeless System Combo Kit offers the ultimate kit to go tubeless! Tire Medic Sealant and tubeless rim tape let you seal up your regular clincher rims so you can enjoy superior ride quality. Included in the kit is two Presta valves with removable cores, extra valve core, Presta to Schrader adapter and two fill fill tubes. There has never been a better time to go tubeless! - compatible with Presta valves - includes: two 125ml sealant bottles, rim tape for two wheels with inner width of 15-17mm, Presta to Schrader adapter, two fill tubes, two Presta valves with removable cores, Presta key & extra valve core - sealant is CO2 compatible - sealant will not freeze
- Kenda model K36 - A quality high-pressure replacement road tire - Black / gumwall - 90 psi
$13.59 - $19.99
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
The Comp III in K50 Tread is a great tire for any BMX or kid's bike. - K50 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
Page 1 of 7 Next page