The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Adjustment knob allows for on-the-fly fine-tuning - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seatpost and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
$29.99 - $42.00
The Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile, tooled alternative to Maxle Lite. - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
$26.99 - $29.99
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
- M8 Top Plate Nut
- Adjustable direct rear mount kickstand - Mounts to 18-40mm kickstand tab - Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels - Self locking design - Alloy construction
Steel 1mm spacer fits Shimano cassette bodies - Great for 10 sp cass on 8/9 sp hubs - Also for many other fit applications
$10.49 - $14.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
The Airstryke II takes the features of the ever popular Airstryke and adds an expanded fit range and more comfortable armrest. The flip up bracket and classic shape are retained. Performance The Airstryke II is intended to allow riders to add aerobars to their road or adventure bike without sacrificing the ability to hold the bars close to the stem. The comfortable grip angle and smoothly curved armrest offer a relaxed position for long days in the saddle. Fit Data - Armrest Offset: -85mm to 17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Width: 131mm to 298mm in 18.5mm steps - Armrest Stack: 40mm Origin As one of the most popular model in the history of aerobars it seemed appropriate to update the much loved Airstryke with our new generation fit range and comfort focused armrest. We didn't want to change the elements that have made the bar so successful and the changes made just enhance the adjustability and comfort. - Bracket: L2 Flip-Up - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Armrest: Ergo Armrest - Armrest Stack: 40mm - Reach: -85mm to 17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Extension Adjustment: 150mm (center of basebar - end) - Armrest Width: 155mm - 203mm - Weight: 592g
The Sonic/Ergo is designed to present minimal frontal area to create as little aerodynamic drag as possible. The main purpose of an aerobar is, of course, to get the rider into a fast position. Despite a fairly minimalist appearance, the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fit range for exactly this purpose. - Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm) - Armrest Stack: 60mm to 70mm in 5mm increments (with aftermarket Riser Kit) - Extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using the top bolt - Weight: 545g
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Allows you to use a 1-1/8th inch stem on a bike with a 1-inch steerer.
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
We won't blame you for attention to detail. In fact, Spank's got your back. These headset spacer kits are available in 8 popular colors, and come with 3 rings in incremental sizes, to make your next cockpit set up a thing of ease and beauty. - Material: Alloy - Sizes (mm): 3 / 6 / 12 - Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.6mm) - Finish: Brushed Anodized
$19.99 - $24.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Safe, secure, and lightweight. Get all three with FSA's Headset Compression Plug with Alloy Cap. It's designed to keep your headset perfectly preloaded and is safe for carbon steer tubes.
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 5mm spacers
Sold individually or as part of Problem Solvers' 6-bolt adapter assembly, this lock ring is meant for use with Shimano Center Lock compatible hubs. - External splines; compatible with external bottom bracket tools - For use with 12 – 20mm thru-axles - Aluminum construction
Replacement hoods for SRAM hydraulic shifter/brake levers.
Page 1 of 3 Next page