$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- Adjustable direct rear mount kickstand - Mounts to 18-40mm kickstand tab - Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels - Self locking design - Alloy construction
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
- M8 Top Plate Nut
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
$4.99 - $8.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
$25.99 - $29.99
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
$11.10 - $13.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
Enduro 24X37 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Replacement bearing for Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 24mm (Shimano) and 22mm/24mm (SRAM GXP) spindle cranks. ABEC-3 bearings are the most economical bearing Enduro offers but are extremely tough and durable. Grade 10 chromium steel balls are within 10/1,000,000" round. These are twice as round as the industry standard. 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races go through a vacuum de-gassing process resulting in the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62. Keeping everything together are riveted steel retainers and sealed with LLB type seals. - Dimensions: OD: 37mm / ID: 24mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Enduro Part # BB MR 2437 LLB-BLK - Imported - Sold Bag of 2
$19.99 - $24.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 5mm spacers
Allows you to use a 1-1/8th inch stem on a bike with a 1-inch steerer.
Replacement pads for the F-40 armrest. - F-40 Standard replacement pads are 16mm thick, built with moderate thickness to provide comfort in both training and race conditions - Made of EVA foam with anti-bacterial/anti-microbial Lycra cover
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
Rockshox Maxle Stealth is a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
Compatible with Profile Design's T+ carbon, T+ aluminum, and ZBS aerobars. Make sure your fit is totally dialed with the appropriate rise for your aerobars.
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
- Unidirectional carbon fiber 1-1/8" headset spacers - Sold in bags of 5
BB30 service kit includes 2 Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips. - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 7mm - Direct replacement bearing for OEM BB30 and BB30A systems - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings
The Ergo is the core of our new family of fit and comfort focused armrests. It offers a smoothly curved shape designed to comfortably cup the elbows while providing good support and control. The bolt pattern yields 48 possible configurations just by moving the armrest. The Ergo is compatible with all current aerobars and earlier models that used the F-19, F-22, F-35 or F-40 armrests. - Armrest Construction: Injected Nylon/Glass Fiber - Pad Construction: EVA foam with anti-bacterial/anti-microbial Lycra cover - Pad Model: 10mm - Color: Matte Black - Hardware: M6 x 10 FHB - Weight: 145g/pair
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Page 1 of 2 Next page