$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
$71.00 - $150.00
The OneLoc remote from RockShox provides total control over your RockShox fork at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar, translate in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes, and RockShox's Reverb remote (all sold separately). Includes remote, cable and housing.
Compatible with Profile Design's T+ carbon, T+ aluminum, and ZBS aerobars. Make sure your fit is totally dialed with the appropriate rise for your aerobars.
- Adjustable direct rear mount kickstand - Mounts to 18-40mm kickstand tab - Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels - Self locking design - Alloy construction
- M8 Top Plate Nut
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
$4.99 - $8.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$31.00 - $34.99
Rockshox Maxle Stealth is a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
$29.99 - $42.00
The Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile, tooled alternative to Maxle Lite. - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
Replacement hoods for SRAM hydraulic shifter/brake levers.
$19.99 - $24.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
Allows you to use a 1-1/8th inch stem on a bike with a 1-inch steerer.
Replacement pads for the F-40 armrest. - F-40 Standard replacement pads are 16mm thick, built with moderate thickness to provide comfort in both training and race conditions - Made of EVA foam with anti-bacterial/anti-microbial Lycra cover
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 5mm spacers
$5.95 - $13.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Enduro 24X37 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Replacement bearing for Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 24mm (Shimano) and 22mm/24mm (SRAM GXP) spindle cranks. ABEC-3 bearings are the most economical bearing Enduro offers but are extremely tough and durable. Grade 10 chromium steel balls are within 10/1,000,000" round. These are twice as round as the industry standard. 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races go through a vacuum de-gassing process resulting in the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62. Keeping everything together are riveted steel retainers and sealed with LLB type seals. - Dimensions: OD: 37mm / ID: 24mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Enduro Part # BB MR 2437 LLB-BLK - Imported - Sold Bag of 2
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
The Airstryke II takes the features of the ever popular Airstryke and adds an expanded fit range and more comfortable armrest. The flip up bracket and classic shape are retained. Performance The Airstryke II is intended to allow riders to add aerobars to their road or adventure bike without sacrificing the ability to hold the bars close to the stem. The comfortable grip angle and smoothly curved armrest offer a relaxed position for long days in the saddle. Fit Data - Armrest Offset: -85mm to 17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Width: 131mm to 298mm in 18.5mm steps - Armrest Stack: 40mm Origin As one of the most popular model in the history of aerobars it seemed appropriate to update the much loved Airstryke with our new generation fit range and comfort focused armrest. We didn't want to change the elements that have made the bar so successful and the changes made just enhance the adjustability and comfort. - Bracket: L2 Flip-Up - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Armrest: Ergo Armrest - Armrest Stack: 40mm - Reach: -85mm to 17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Extension Adjustment: 150mm (center of basebar - end) - Armrest Width: 155mm - 203mm - Weight: 592g
Page 1 of 2 Next page